Discover Tanzania's largest and richest city on this in-depth half-day tour. Stroll through the bustling markets, see the city's major highlights, and gain an appreciation for its rich cultural fusion, a lively blending of Arab and Bantu influences.
- In the morning after breakfast we’ll pick you up from your hotel and take you straight to visit Kivukoni Fish Market. Many varieties of fish in every shape and size are sold here, both retail and wholesale, to city dwellers, restaurateurs and people from outside the city who know Kivukoni Fish Market is the best place to buy fish in Tanzania
- The National Museum This natural history museum exhibits numerous bones and other fossilized remains, including a cast of one family’s footprint trail left in volcanic ash over 3.5 million years ago.
- Then The Mwenge Carvers Market is made up of small shops with stands displaying carvings of different kinds, traditional dresses, the Tinga Tinga paints and more. You’ll be able to browse the stalls, chat with the carvers and buy souvenirs if you wish.
- After that you’ll visit the Makumbusho Village museum which is more interactive than the National Museum, allowing you to get a feel for the whole of Tanzania in a very short time.
- Guided tour of Dar es Salaam
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Dar-Es-Salaam hotel
- Live commentary is provided in English
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Our Travel advisor will then get back to you shortly to help plan your Safari in order to make it a memorable one.Please fill the form below with the appropriate details and then click the Submit Button to send the information.
NB: Hello Tanzania does not disclose any personal information to any other entity except its affiliates and only does so with your permission.