The customer will be picked up from their hotel and move to the air terminal to get Coastal Aviation flight or Auric to the mafia, on appearance the customers will be met by our team on Mafia Island and move to Their hotel. Mafia island hold up is inside the marine park so the marine park charges will be paid just before to enter to mafia stop. Mafia island is the best spot for snorkeling and swimming and generally intrigued by October - end of February for whale shark looking. Mafia stop has the best seashore.
Day 1-2 Depart From Dar Es Salaam - Mafia.
Depart from Dar Es Salaam with coastal or auric flight to Mafia. The departure time is 1030am and you will arrive in Mafia at 1115. Then you will be picked up from airport and be transferred to Mafia Lodge. Keep in mind that the marine park fees are not included and should be paid directly by client either by cash usd 25 per day or a payment by MasterCard or visa card. Later, dinner and overnight will be at Mafia Lodge.
Mafia Island's history goes back to the 8th century. The island once played a major role in ancient trade between the people of East Asia and East Africa. It was a regular stop for Arab boats. On the tiny island of Chole Mjini, just offshore in Chole Bay, once stood a settlement that constituted one of the most important towns controlling trade from the silver mines of Eastern Zimbabwe, which reached the town via the old ports of Kilwa and Michangani.[citation needed
Has 30 rooms in total.
Main Destination: Mafia Island (Beach).
Accommodation: Mafia Lodge.
Meals & Drinks: All Meals Included.
Drinks Not Included.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
NB: Don't forget to Cary your passport(s) when your heading to the park. It's Mandatory.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Our Travel advisor will then get back to you shortly to help plan your Safari in order to make it a memorable one. Please fill the form below with the appropriate details and then click the Submit Button to send the information.
NB: Tanzania Mwangaza does not disclose any personal information to any other entity except its affiliates and only does so with your permission.